To engage with employers across the City to support the recruitment of unemployed residents and maximise grant activity to meet programme outputs.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• To work with employers across the City to identify employment opportunities which meet the criteria of the programme and are in line with external funding requirements.
• To identify opportunities with employers which support their organisations internal workforce development, business growth and potentially have a community benefit.
• To work with employers in the City to organise their recruitment strategy for participants onto programme.
• Working closely with employers to support and offer advice on recruitment process and documentation.
• To negotiate ‘grant options’ which best support the employer, participant, programme and funding outputs.
• To undertake employer visits on a regular basis to offer practical guidance support to both the employer and the participant, which assists the employer in removing any barriers to sustainable employment.
• To provide an adhoc mentoring/coaching service to employers and participants during the course of the programme to support retention if required.
• To identify training opportunities which may support the participants move to sustainable employment.
• To build relationships and engage with new employers in the City to support new opportunities being created in line with programme outputs.
• To ensure online applications are processed and assessed within a timely manner.
• To provide one to one support to employers with the application process, paperwork and offer claim support.
• To work with partners across the City to promote, market and advertise employment opportunities in line with programme requirements to unemployed people.
• To plan, facilitate and deliver employer engagement events across the City e.g. employer breakfast events, networking meetings, conferences, local employer partnership groups etc.
• To work in partnership with internal and external teams to ensure opportunities are promoted across the partnership.
• To engage with participants to offer practical support and guidance during the recruitment process.
• To work in partnership with internal partners to offer an appropriate referral system for participants who are not successful and require additional support, training or skills from the wider programme to achieve programme outputs.
• To provide employability support to participants and employers during the programme to ensure maximum outputs and support 6 month sustainability in employment.
• To ensure data is accurately recorded and maintained in line with funding requirements and that all outcome related data is available for reporting.
• To establish efficient monitoring and evaluation systems.
• To carry out any other duties within the services framework deemed appropriate by the Programme Manager.
• To develop the City Council’s commitment to equal opportunities and to promote non- discriminatory practices in all aspects of work undertaken.
Tagged as: employer support officer
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB Recruitment Consultant- To be the lead advisor on recruitment advertising, processes and be responsible...Apply For This Job